If you've ever read Blind Gossip before, you know just how juicy their stories are, and every line seems to be filled with a clue as to who they're writing about.
Here's the most notable lines (or clues):
- So for the past couple of years, he has been pretending to be straight, and pretending to enjoy girls idolizing him.
- He is frustrated that he can’t openly date guys his age.
- He is not the only one in his group of colleagues who feels this way.
- However, for now, he is the only one who has been pushing management to allow him to be the “The Gay One”.
- His management team – which is substantially older than him – vehemently opposes his coming out.
Making sure that we get the two most important aspects of this person, and leaving commentators to fill in the blanks.
The Larry Archive